Xender is a multi-platform application which is available for Android/iOS and Windows Phone OS platform, which means that you will be able to use with each and every mobile operating system, your device is running right now.
Also see: Xender Apk Download for PC
The application Xender uses Wi-Fi Direct as the medium to send and receive the files which not only means that the files will get transferred with a blazing fast speed, but it will not take any of your data.
Therefore you are transferring all of your files at a fast rate without paying a single penny even for your internet connection. Please note that the Wi-Fi Direct technologies will work only if you are using the Xender application to transfer between two mobile devices.
If you are transferring between a mobile phone and a computer, you will need to have a Wi-Fi dongle or some sort of a receiver in order to transfer the files, or else data charges will be deducted. You can also get to know about Xender for PC here. Must check out about xender for mac download free.
How to download Xender for Mac
- Download and install Xender on your mobile device. Go to Google Play Store/App Store/Windows Store for Android/iOS and Windows Phone OS respectively.
- Search for the application called “Xender”, download it and install it. Alternatively, you can click here to download xender from iTunes.
- After you download and install the application.
- Open the application.
- Open your settings.
- Go to Security.
- Head over to “Device Administration” section and enable “Unknown Sources”. You will get a warning, but it’s all right. Just click Ok, and you are set.
- Go to Google.
- Download xender apk.
- Download the apk from the above link and install it.
Once you are done, follow these steps.
- Click on the “+” icon on the bottom right-hand corner.
- Click on “Connect PC”
- Boot your Macintosh
- Open up Safari or any other web browser of your choice
- Type the IP shown in the application into the address/Url bar of your browser, or you can go to web.xender.com and scan the QR code shown there with your phone.
Please note, that you need to be on the same network so that the “IP Address” method works. If you are not on the same Wi-Fi network, you must use the “Web.xender.com” method which will cost your data.
How to use Xender to connect between two different Mobile Devices?
If you want to transfer files to a device running a different operating system, select the respective operating
Xender is like a must-have for each and every Android/iOS/Windows Phone OS devices out there which helps you to transfer files with a blazing fast speed without even spending a penny for the transfer. An awesome application for any Android device, which I would recommend to anyone!