Hey! I see most of the people wasting time in searching for data cables to transfer files from their smartphones to their PC if not data cable then those slow Bluetooth. Well kinda bad yeah? Don’t worry! Here today we introduce a method through which you can transfer files between your smartphone and PC with lightning speed, that too absolutely free.
In this post, we’ll be describing how can you use xender to transfer files among different gadgets. Well, what is Xender? Xender Apk is an application that connects two or more smartphones to share photos, applications, and other media. It was founded by Xender Team, originally known as Anmobi.inc.
You can use xender in Android, iOS and windows phone but not in your PC, then how come we can use it to transfer files from pc to android or vice versa? Well, the answer lies below. Read our tutorial completely and get to know what wonders this awesome application can do, and here I am not being frivolous!
How to Transfer Files from Android to PC?
After that, wait for a couple of seconds so that the application gets installed. Now you are ready with your phone, same you need to do with your PC, but now the thing is that xender is not available for PC so what to do?
Here kicks in bluestacks! With this super witty application you can run any android app you want in your PC.
How to use Xender?
- Open the app.
- Click on the “+” sign at the right bottom.
- There must be two options, Create group and Join Group.
- After you’ve joined or the second person has joined your group, select the file that you want to send and click on send.
- Wait till the file has been sent.
Alternate method to send files to PC WITHOUT bluestacks:
- Open Xender
- Click on the “+” sign at bottom right.
- You’ll see three options at the bottom. Select “Connect PC”.
- Now go to web.xender.com on your pc.
- Now, in your mobile, click on “Scan” and put your mobile in such a way that the QR code in your pc is properly put in the square box of your mobile.
- Now select whatever you want to send, click on send and sit back and enjoy.