Gone are the days when you had to wait for long while sending images, videos and long movies through Bluetooth. Now, sending big files from one device to another has become efficient and fast. All this has been made possible because of Xender. Xender for PC is a file sharing app which lets you transfer music, documents, videos, apps etc. between multiple platforms such as phone to phone (android/ ios) and phone to pc (Windows/Mac). Xender is an amazing app, you can run xender on laptop for free. Xender app is an awesome alternative to Shareit and can be used to transfer files from one mobile to another.
Xender App : The best file sharing app for Android?
There are plenty of reasons why using Xender app is better than Bluetooth and most of the alternatives out there in the market. It provides you an awesome speed by which you can send your files and folders in very short span of time. Sending and receiving files for IOS users was not possible between cross platforms before. But, now IOS users can not only transfer files, music, documents etc from IOS to Android, but also from IOS to Mac.
If you do not find the Xender App compatiable with your device, or you do not feel like using it, then you should download the Shareit Apk as it is one of the best alternative of the Xender App
Today, I am going to show you how to download, install and use the Xender App on your PC.
Download Xender for PC/Laptop
Download Xender for PC using Official Web App
Okay so Xender has its own official Web App which can be used to connect different devices with a PC. The best part of using this method to connect and share files is that there are no logins. Whenever you open the Xender Web App on your PC, you will be show a certain QR which will be unique for your PC. That particular QR code will contain information about your PC.
Whenever any Xender Android App scans that QR Code, it will automatically be connected to your PC. Once connected, you can start sharing files from PC to Phone or vice versa.
So follow the steps in order to use Xender for PC using official web app.
- Open the Xender Web App. Click on the button below
- Once you open this Web App, you will be able to see a QR Code
- Now open the Xender app in the Phone which you wish to use.
- Go you the scan QR Code option
- Scan the QR Code using the camera.
- You will be connected to the PC and then you can share files.
If you are a music lover, then do no forget to download Spotify Premium Apk and listen to the best songs for free.
How to use Xender for PC through Bluestacks?
Xender is a file transfer application built for Android and IOS users to send and receive files at cross platforms. You can download Xender if you have an android or IOS device. But, What if you don’t have one?
Here are the steps to downloadXender for pc:
If you want to download apk files using 9apps app, then you can visit https://9appsapp.in/
- Download and install Bluestacks from its official website.
- Open PlayStore and search for Xender.
- Download Xender from PlayStore.
- After the Xender Download, open it and send and receive files.
How to send Files from Phone to PC via Xender
Xender for Android is one of the best ways to transfer files between your Android/IOS and your Windows/Mac PC. You can send and receive huge files in few minutes with a speed of over 4 MB/s. Want to send a video of 100 MB from your phone to your PC? It will just take few minutes to send. Want to send hundreds of images to your pc from your handset? Wait for less than 5 minutes and the files will be sent.
Here is the step by step procedure for sending files from your phone to PC on windows 10/8/7:
- Open Xender App
- Click on the “+” sign at bottom right.
- You’ll see three options at the bottom. Select “Connect PC”.
- Now go to web.xender.com on your pc.
- Now, in your mobile, click on “Scan” and put your mobile in such a way that the QR code in your pc is properly put in the square box of your mobile.
- Now select whatever you want to send, click on send and sit back and enjoy.
How to send Files from Phone to Phone via Xender
- Open the app.
- Click on the “+” sign at the right bottom.
- There must be two options, Create group and Join Group.
- After you’ve joined or the second person has joined your group, select the file that you want to send and click on send.
- Wait till the file has been sent.